Sunday, October 3
This pisses me off.

i known that Guns n' roses broke up a while ago but it still sucks big time. Im not going to listen to velvet revolver at all. its not a band without slash and axl together. i mean, i know that they have to go their seperate ways and that their trying new things but still. axl and slash's chemestry on stage was so great and no one could keep their eyes off them. who thinks velvet revolver wont make it? at least not as far as GNR. does anyone else agree with me?

People like that should be in their own Livejournal community called LOVERS OF GWAR. God, talking about Slash like that is like saying he's moose shit trampled in horse ass without Axl.

I must walk to Dunkin' Donuts sometime this week before school and buy my own fucking box of 50 fucking munchkins. Then I'll go to history class and people would be like, "Oh! Can I have some?" with their pussyface puppy eyes and I'd be like, "NO FUCK OFF" And you know why? When the teacher bought in two boxes for the class sometime ago, none of the dipshits would pass any to me. That's what you fucking get. The problem is, I gotta save up my snack money for a few days.

It's such a nice day in the fair suburban area of northern New Jersey, isn't it? Someone should be a nice gentlemanly bastard and take me out to dinner.

Onlinerock.com is not working. They have let me down.

I could really go for some pasta now. Oh man the savory tomato and oregano goodness. Fucking italians, how are they so genius?

Does anyone else find the sound of chattering teeth appealing?


Christina N. @ 3:16 PM