Friday, October 29
"It's time to put up, or shut up."

That's right Vince, you join Axl on the pussy list.

All I wanted was to watch 2 fucking minutes of TV. Then the fucking bitch lays all this shit on me that I need to "grow up." They literally take me as a shithead who doesn't even know the difference between Gwar and Debbie Gibson. I'm the last person who needs to grow up. I'll change whatever fucking habits I want to change.

I guess ever since I got grounded for so long, I've lost my ability to talk and socialize as much as I did before. And being locked up for so long and never doing anything, I never have anything to say or talk about either. In the process I've lost a lot of friends, or acquaintances rather, for I probably don't give a fuck about them anymore, for they are horrible dipshits besides me. Respect is something that I should at least get. I treat everyone with the utmost respect, I never get anything in return. Well fuck you too maybe I'll just spit in your face the next time.

My Al Bundy Curse is kicking in. I knew these pleasant days wouldn't last, and I get a fucking shitful cold shoulder from my own folks in the end.

I know I don't have many friends, but the few that I do have, I care about them a lot. And I mean that. Even if it doesn't seem like it. Like I said, I'm as great an emotional person as your 1970's pet rock with big black sunglasses and white sparkly shoes. The lack of affection I get at home brings me to caring too much about nonrelatives and the few friends who tend to like me a lot. I end up clinging onto them too much, and in the end they either leave me or I just really freak them the fuck out. I never have anyone to pour my heart out to either, so no wonder I type so much useless crap here to annoy you.

Maybe I'm being moody because what just happened really was shitty, or maybe it's just that I'm menstruating.

Haha, you all wanted to know that.

I think you need some cheering up. So here's something to ponder.


He's back, he's Jimmay, he says "ASGKL;AL;SDJF!!!!!!"


Christina N. @ 7:18 PM