Tuesday, October 12
Okay, so I was sitting in literature class doodling green shit all over my paper because, how could I not? The teacher made us fucking wait forever just for one bitch to finish her goddamn work. I didn't do the first comprehension donkey doo because it bored me to death - while I was reading it I didn't absorb anything in, it was that boring. Like I could give a fuck about what John F. Kennedy said in his inauguration speech. That was 45 some odd years ago. The Beatles didn't even step off of that plane upon landing in the U.S. yet. He's dead. In addition to that, I despise politics so bad, I seriously can't come up with anything to say about it. So anyway, the bitch finally finishes her work after I had had just enough of arching my back from constantly scribbling with my sexalicious green pen. The teacher starts talking and going over the comprehension practice. Being that I was seated right in front of her, I hid my paper from her view so she wouldn't see my incompleted shit. Dumbshittedly enough, I was running out of space on my doodle paper and put the comprehension packet down to expose more doodle space on the doodle paper, and the teacher saw my uncircled answers. She starts going off like a lunatic.

"CHRISTINA, YOU'RE SITTING HERE DRAWING AND YOU HAVE NOTHING DONE WHEN WHILE WAITING FOR MELISSA TO FINISH HER WORK YOU COULD'VE DONE YOURS MORE THAN 3 TIMES OVER!"

I just give her a look. She goes on and says some more crap about me that I can't remember. Then she asked why I didn't do it. After she expects some sort of reply from me, I say,

"I got the other part done." When in actuality I did, but just skimmed through it and circled some random letters to make it look like I did it. I didn't do the first one because it just bored me way too much to actually do that one. I wanted to say "Because this crap is boring." But I held myself back, because not only do I have to sit my fucking ass in the front of the room right in front of her old spider-veiny ass, the entire class would be looking, and was looking, at me. Stupid bitch. If she hadn't seated me in front of her Duff's-ass-kind-of-pale pale skin, maybe she wouldn't see my drawings of nazi pigs and palm trees.

And the fact that I don't want to start complaining and get my ass sent down to the office and get a Saturday. I need to go see Conan in February.

Yeah, I typed all of that because typing is fun and it makes a cool sound. And that I have nothing else that I feel like doing.

My mom needs to give me more lunch money. I used up 4 dollars today and it still didn't satisfy me. But nooooo, she says she needs money for the HOUSE. Yeah right, for that 61" plasma screen TV she means.

"Garden of Eden" and "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" are 2 songs that get me going.

I really want a new belt. Anyone know a good place to get one?


Christina N. @ 5:31 PM