Tuesday, October 12
Now this is the life. We're in the computer lab for history class looking up shit for our upcoming debates on Thursday. Fuck that. I'm sitting in the corner while the rest of my Loyalist group is somewhere else. I couldn't give a fuck. Sitting here listening to Guns n Roses and bitching at Leslie on AIM is what I call a higher education. I just had a bagel in french class too. It was good.

I can tell one of my group members has quite a bit of contempt for me. She already did since last year for I have no idea the fuck why - and just came over here a while ago and shoved a paper in my face of relation to the debate topic. Debates and arguing aren't my thing. Neither is arguing with a fellow peer. As a matter of fact, I fucking hate debates. You just argue and argue until the blood cells in your face are going to burst like gaseous taco fumes in your ass. No one even wins.

Duff looks fabulous in the "Patience" video. Izzy needs to take that hat and shades off. The room is dark enough already, I need to see his sexalicious face.

I can't wait until class is over. I can head down to the cafeteria and purchase a pack of Starburst from the shitty vending machine.


Christina N. @ 10:41 AM