Tuesday, October 5
Another peaceful day. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Last night I watched the Ultra Sound with rock n roll feuds. Oasis makes me laugh my ass off. I think it was Liam, who was talking about I think George Harrison, about how fabulous of a musician he is but is a "fucking nipple." Then at the end of his segment Liam sounds out about George, "NIP. PLE."

I finished creating the Izzy Stradlin community just a couple of minutes ago. I'm not going to promote it yet, I still have a few things to do and a few kinks to fix and shit and some stuff to figure out and plan. You're free to look around at the little bit there is so far, tell me what you think, tell me if there's anything I should add or take away and if you have that much time on your hands or love Izzy or me that much, join anyway. Even if there are no posts.

My mom wasn't home when I got back from school. She left the storm door open and I had my keys, which were attached to my Pokemon Sandshrew keychain. My Gwar-tastic awful tan has much improved since before. The photos are pretty much the same too, because I'm a boring fuck who likes to eat cheesecake.

i just thought i'd say hello.


Christina N. @ 7:44 PM