Monday, October 11
I can't get enough of The Rolling Stones. Do I smell another obsessive phase? No, I'm not over Izzy yet. 40 Licks will be my soundtrack for the next few weeks. I'd definitely say the first disc is so much better than the second disc, except for the first 4 or so songs on the second one.

The sand art piece of shit for art class was completed today. I chose a bird symbol and a sun symbol to cast on it. They ended up looking like black ovaries and that Marlboro symbol you see when you receive those catalogs for free stuff in the mail if you smoke enough boxes and cut off those coupon things on the side of them. Hey, they got some pretty awesome quality stuff in those catalogs. All with the Marlboro logo on them. Now that's hot. I know the Native American sand art tiles are supposed to be religious and all, but I seem to have totally fucked it up. Sun, bird. Marlboro, ovaries. It's all relevant.

Finally, finally, I'm going to be doing something this weekend. Go furniture shopping. Furniture shopping is fucking awesome, because you get to see all these new designs in funky colors and plus you get to sit on the display furniture and even jizz on them if you'd like.

OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN. I downloaded a Ju Ju Hounds song. "Pressure Drop." Thanks so much, to a german search engine. You know, sometimes you americans really fucking suck, having MP3 searches, but not free ones where you don't have to download their fucking software and pay 15 bucks a month for all the unlimited songs you want to download in a day. Fuck you, I just want a song right off the bat.

I want you do join this shit right now, bitch. Yes, that is pretty much the best I can do for promoting.


Christina N. @ 6:44 PM