Wednesday, October 6
Ordinary day. I froze my ass off though. I don't care if my denim has holes all throughout the fabric. Fashion Ego comes first.

My mind is drained. Maybe because I'm trying too hard to promote this. Which I'm not. Because I'm shitty as shitty can be for getting people to do things.

Gym class was better. I ate my Starburst in peace and we didn't even play ultimate frisbee. I even got a compliment on my position in a stretch. That was dumb, but hey, I like to type.

My mom has been irritated with me. Not angry, irritated. While at the same time I've been having pleasant, peaceful, nothing-bad-going-on days in school. It's the balance I seldom talk about. But this time it's level. When one is bad, for example if my mom is angry, I have a good day in school. If my mom is rather kind to me, I have a bad day in school. This added to my Al Bundy curse makes my karma all the more shitful.


Christina N. @ 8:31 PM