Tuesday, October 19
I was pretty moody earlier today when I got home. I've calmed down. That was already bad enough, think about menopause. Oh boy, I feel sorry for whoever I'm going to be around if I even reach that age.

Looked up the word "subconscious" and its relativity to dreams. I guess I'm going to be a pretty twisted person in the near future, more than I already am.

I knew it. I didn't keep up with the guitar. Haven't picked it up in days. Oh well, I suck!

Made another Jim Morrison poster for desktop publishing. Fuck you I don't care if it sucks or the picture's too overpixelated. It's Jim fucking Morrison.

I think I pissed off Karla today. She was walking in front of me in the hallway and there was an open bottle of chocolate milk on the floor lying in the midst of its own puddle. I kicked it and sweet chocolately shit colored calcium splashed onto her velvet pink pants.

Lauren kept telling me about this supposedly truly smart ass diss she said to this certain fat cigarette whore. Today was Hat Day in fucking Spirit Week for your information.

Cig Whore: Does this hat make me look like a cowboy?
Lauren: You are a cow!

Yeah, jokes like that are really getting fucking old. Or maybe just for my standards, because I tend to watch Denis Leary specials religiously, like Beavis and Butt-head having access to the Playboy Channel.

Speaking of religions, I think I made a new enemy yesterday. There's this girl, she's friends with some of my cronies (wow that word really sounds dumb) and she is quite the devout christian. Always talking about church and whenever someone says something pretty anti-christ or anti-christian, she starts a little lecture every time. She's so fucking loud and cheery and, well, good. She doesn't lecture in the demanding kind of way, just in the way that bothers the shit out of Christina. I know you shouldn't dislike people for being good beings, but this girl just isn't pure enough for me. Funny for me to say, being that I'm so pure, Vlad ain't got no mercy at all. Just something about her, irritates the fuck out of me. When I used to be around her more often, because for some reason her and her group of little girlfriends always found their way near me or the person I was talking to with at the moment, and I'd be talking my usual unorthodox, ungentle, unkindly, unmerciful, unforgiving way, she'd always mini lecture me every 15 seconds with every sentence or so I'd say. Probably every sentence. Back then being more of the asshole I was, I'd backlash with something, then she'd still continue stating reasons why it's not good or against god or whatnot. Add in more backlashes from me, until someone finally changes the subject and we both shut up. Her explanations and excuses make absolutely no sense and have absolutely no common sense at all. As with Brother Gerard in the 500 Club also.

She's always talking about these christian bands, wearing their black sweatshirts and shit. I really don't get those kind of christian bands. Looking all angry and crap like a death metal band, but yet what they're burbling and mumbling and screaming is all in the name of god and ye holy bible. Stryper. Oh man. Now that is crap.

Anyway, when I went to visit Lauren at her lunch on my 2 minute break from gym class yesterday, that girl was sitting with her didn't say hello to me at all. Be that way. Part yourself from and have nothing to do with someone who doesn't capitalize god's name in the usual. You can preach me and ignore me all you want but I'm not going to change my ways. Don't give me your bullshit. I don't want to convert to your brainwashing. Especially if I'm going to be persuaded by someone like that.

I probably don't hate the religion or any religion in itself, just its followers.

Religion could just fuck the hell off away from me. End of story. If this gives me more nightmares and bad karma, well then so be it.

I don't think I'll ever explain anything like that again, because it's just not my thing. Religion just isn't in my little world of sex and Izzy Stradlin and Led Zeppelin and cheesecake. And if I do, you might as well just flame me more than you already are, and never communicate with me again. Or in the catholic church's words, excommunicate me from you.


Christina N. @ 8:50 PM