Saturday, October 16
I notice not as many people have been commenting lately. It's either I have pissed you off with one of my many opinionated opinions or that you just plain fucking suck. I guess I'll just continue talking to myself. The main reason I write so much is that I never have anyone to talk to to begin with and express my horrible self to. I spend my life pulling an Axl and living as a recluse, going some days with only saying a maximum of 10 [short] sentences. If I were cool and played guitar any better, I'd be going crazy on that thing, instead of typing the shit out of my worn out keyboard to waste my time with.

So today I learned that you should update to a new vaccuum cleaner every year or so. I'm still trying to get used to our new, true blue upright Dirt Devil carpet cleaning appliance. At first use of the first two rooms that I "vaccuumed," I thought the hose thing was directly linked to the direct cleaning part at the bottom. Turns out it wasn't, and dust was flying everywhere as I vaccuumed without me noticing. So in the end, I didn't vaccuum any dust up at all.

I'd rather have a red Dirt Devil vaccuuum cleaner. Red vaccuums are sexy.

That's it. This bitch needs to urinate really badly.


Christina N. @ 5:22 PM