Friday, October 15
I waited forever to see Velvet Revolver on Jay Leno last night. I was so fucking sleepy and tired to begin with, and supposedly went to bed, according to my mom, at 9:45. I actually was thinking, "Fuck it, I'd rather sleep." But I didn't sleep. Intelligently I set my alarm clock to 11:26.

The alarm part of the alarm clock doesn't work.

So I was sleeping soundly, perhaps a little too pleasantly for the time being until the show started. Flat on my back, blanket half on me, arms spread out, one off of the bed, mouth open and dreaming about something that I forgot. No, not Mick Jagger that night.


An Artistic Rembrandtal Masterpiece I Recall of My Sexy Sleeping Position.


My main uploader is being a shithole, so I had to use Photobucket, which resizes my shit. It's supposed to be about 7 times bigger than that puny midget scaled Photobucket version shown here.
As you can see, I have very mismatched bed linen.


And luckily enough, I magically, instantly opened my eyes and woke up, thinking, "SCOTTIE = HOTTIE!!!" five, five fucking minutes before the band went on air. Robin Williams and the old man who did bird calls amused me very much while I anxiously awaited.

Not surprisingly, Velvet Revolver played "Fall to Pieces." Putting the crappy song aside, Duff looked absolutely divine, and Scott has an absolutely divine voice and fronting talent. He probably has longer and skinnier legs than I do. That's pretty depressing. A man having sexier legs than I do. Okay I'll put my whining and ugly legs aside for now. I fucking love his dancing, but he didn't do as much erotic footloosing as he did at their other performance on Leno this past summer, thanks to the not-so-warming ballad.

I got a fucking 40 out of 50 for my Jim Morrison sign in desktop publishing. What the fuck. The teacher said the quote was too long and the formatting didn't fit into the "Z Format." Fuck that. Abstract is beautiful. (like Jim)

Didn't have to walk home from school today and endure all my customers' honking and hollering from their cars. Thank goodness for that. I now charge 35% more an hour nowadays.


Christina N. @ 5:24 PM