Sunday, October 3
Definitely no sleep tonight. Dana Carvey pounding on that piano serenading to his favorite miniature green trees.

I've been sitting here for approximately 6 hours total today supposedly getting this shitful essay on the French & Indian War done. Whilst talking to various people on AIM and reading threads about Izzy Stradlin on Here Today Gone to Hell. This person has much, much, less of a life than all of you do. Don't give me "Oh I don't have a life I really need to go get one!" shit, this is the real deal here. Sitting in front of the computer for 6 hours a day fattening your assets with carbohydrates and reading about your favorite sexy beast who by now is old enough to be your fucking father figure. It was even worse in the summer, when I would sit here for 9 fucking hours. That's fucking longer than a school day and sometimes fucking longer than I'd sleep for a night. When I should've gotten my pathetic cheap ass off of this pleather green chair and practice guitar. Which I only know about 3 chords. Hey, maybe I'll be like the Ramones and only play 3 chords in a swanky band for the next 20 years.

Maybe this slothyness has something to do with the fact that I'm grounded until I'm old enough to get out of the house and I have absolutely no motivation whatsoever? Oh, just the slightest, least bit something to do with it.

For now, the only motivation I have for anything is: 1. Getting clear skin - because my mom forces me to take my meds and 2. Ace at least one quiz a week because my folks pay me every time I get a good grade. I will be 50 (50 FUCKING CENTS!) fucking cents closer to that Ju Ju Hounds CD. Right now I am at a total loss of only 4 whole complete american dollars. The CD costs about 10 dollars if I'm lucky. Only 6 more dollars to earn. That means 12 more quizzes/tests to ace. Which is 12 more weeks. 12 more weeks is 3 more months. Oh what's a crazed smirnoff drinking ho-bag to do.

No, the parents don't allow drunken ho-bags like I to be employed at your humble, good, hardworking businesses.

I feel so low right now. There is no light in my life at all. Nothing but Gwar infested dick lights.

Wow, that is really bad.

Oh, and I gotta save up my snack money on those donuts. Which'll take around a week. Ah, the things I do for revenge. I have allergies, so I probably woouldn't be able to sniff the sweet smell of revenge either.

Allergies are for dorks. That's why you have Sharper Image Ionic Breeze's.

There are so many t-shirts I want to get too. In a couple of years Christina, only a couple of years.

My folks want to buy another TV. Another fucking flat screen TV. Fuck you, portable ones are even good enough for me. We already have a big screen 57" in the basement, and 5 more scattered all around the house, including a beautiful Sony one in the living room that has a sexy red couch. It used to be 7 TVs. But we give them away. My pop even wanted one in the bathroom.

Please, the house is going into more remodelling soon and is in shreds, so is the oldest daughter in shreds. No more TVs. Buy more sex for her so she could be happy. Oh just to get that rainbow silvery colored disc of 50 or so minutes of earful bliss. And cottony fabrics of oh so hot bands that could kick your saggy bumpy cellulite ass any day. 2000 dollars worth of that shitty TV will get her a bunch of those.

I am typing all this whiny shit that is supposed to be filling up the essay document in Microsoft Word. Fuck you. I'm going to cooking school.

My ass is seriously numb. I hope the cut in circulation doesn't mean it's going to stop growing. Because I need the curves. At least to fill up the ass part of my jeans. Jennifer Lopez should throw some of those bun cells over here, bitch.


Christina N. @ 11:56 PM