Tuesday, October 5
JOIN THIS NOW!


I feel like such a deflated ass, annoying everyone just so they'd join it. That's why I'm always scared of leading things and starting groups of any sort. The intolerable fear of it turning out to be a failure and the possibility of no one joining. Which will most likely happen. Hello, it's Christina here. She can't do shit besides being a picture whore.

It's really weird that whenever I'm having the blood brothers visit me every month, I have good days. I'm in excruciating pain, but I'm happy. What the hell. Maybe it's a checks and balances thing. Or like a scale. The agony from menstruation can't be as horrible as rubbing your tits against a Gwar member's balls, so the dude upstairs balances it out with good circulation in the brain - leading to good moods. Holy shit, I have just discovered an all new, all natural anti-depressant: Menstruation.


Christina N. @ 11:02 PM