Friday, October 8
Every time I listen to Guns n Roses, I go right to an Izzy song. This bitch needs some depth.

I got a fucking cold sore. It looks like I got food or a clump of cocaine stuck on my lip and am walking around not noticing it. It's the first fucking time ever that I've gotten one outside of my mouth for once. I'm starting to miss the extremely excruciatingly painful ones that were in my mouth.

Last night I learned the first 3 seconds to "Paint it Black" on guitar. That's fucking amazing. I hadn't picked up the guitar up in months, only to clean the drawer that it was leaning on. Who gives a fuck if it's a crappy 20 year old japanese one bought at some asshole's garage/empty-your-house-of-shit sale. You with your brand new Fenders and Gibsons and Ibanez's can suck my ass.

"Hotel California" is good. My parents pretty much ruined it for me up until now, because ever since I was a dumbshitted child and when I still liked Korn and Backstreet Boys (at the same time, man) they'd blast it over and over and over and over, oftentimes in the car during a 5 hour road trip to Virginia, until my brain would secretly implode inside my skull, sending coily pinkish red pieces dancing around in the large globular semi-sphere of a cranium I call my skull. Well, they've stopped playing it for, I guess a year? Now since I've grown in the sense of discovering new musical horizons, I've learned to appreciate it.

Every time I read "Virginia" I think of "vagina." And every time I try to type "Virginia," I type "vagina." I just screwed it up both times that I just typed it.


Christina N. @ 5:37 PM