Sunday, September 26
I really wish I had that CD. All I have is a link to a website that shows a really shitty quality video of that song. Everyone's going to be an asshole and not donate money.

So yesterday we went to New York to get my meds. Boring shit. Not to mention that the meds taste like shit. While doing my usual thing and looking at the many flyers glued everywhere around the city, I want to ask, Is Interpol having a new album out? I'm definitely going to need that too. But I'll probably be only able to buy it in the next 5 years, when they'll have about 2 more out already.

What fucking pisses me off was when I just popped Appetite for Destruction into my CD player, the fucking piece of shit runs out of batteries. I was about to pull an Axl, but held myself back. For the sake of the other passengers, for the driver would have crashed into a telephone pole, on behalf of my hormone induced rage.

My dad farted in the car on the way back. The windows were up. It was 80 degrees inside the car. I think if I had asthma I would have died right there and then.

This picture hurts my feelings.

OH MAN OH MAN GUESS WHAT!

We might go to New Orleans for Christmas this year. Yeah fuck you and your snow and having to thaw out your car every morning, TRENT REZNOR LIVES IN NEW ORLEANS, BITCH.

I can just jump up and down right now like Liberace eating ruby lollipops. But the thing I'm worried about is, my mom said if no one's coming to visit, then we'll go. If someone does become a Gwar fan and visits, then we can't. I would shit my pants and cry for weeks.

After we got home from New York, I stayed home for a couple of hours and finished the Guns n Roses shit that you all love and cherish. Then I had to go to this thing. Which I hate with all my ass. But I don't feel like sharing with you my adventures to the funeral home and 7 Eleven, it will have to wait another day.


Christina N. @ 5:05 PM