Sunday, September 26
Man, howcome every time I get on the computer I have to take a shit?

During dinner today, my mom told me about the most peculiar woman. Besides Ricki Lake. She has a friend, who has a huge ass and huge boobs but beyond tiny midrift. You might think that's a beautiful hourglass figure the woman has, but my mom claims it is way beyond tiny to the point of odd ugliness. And whenever the woman laughs, which is always quite heartily, her legs can't stand the weight so she falls down. So, whenever she laughs she has to stand up against a wall so she doesn't hurt herself. It took me a while to actually believe her, but I solely know that my mom never lies, even as much of a bitch she can be.

Does anyone want me to mail them a letter? I never knew writing letters would be so fun. And plus, I have absolutely nothing better to do in my classes than to masturbate, but it sucks when you don't sit in the back. I've already written Shaina like 3 letters within the period of one week, and soon enough it'll be 5 a week, for every school day. Or even more, because we have 4 classes of so-called masturbation practice a day. And I am deeply sorry if the letters are contaminated.

I think I just ruined the whole idea. Now I've taught you that you should always wear gloves when reading your mail. Don't rub your eyes, eat, or put your hands near your mouth, and discard the gloves afterwards.

This is pathetic to ask but, What should I wear tomorrow? My NIN shirt or my David Bowie shirt?

I asked that because I want to write a very long entry. Someday I hope to set a record for longest entry and another record for most comments to an entry. But I doubt that would ever happen, because nothing happens in this nonexistant 30 years of my life and I am not Miss Oh So Pretty Popular Girl. God I hate typing that word. It was a cool show though. The last episode, they only said it was the SEASON finale not the SERIES finale, Brooke gets hit by a car. Or so we think. Wow great way to end a series. Fucking WB11, no wonder I haven't watched it in years. I fucking despise that piece of shit channel now. Fuck you and your Gilmore Girls, fuck your Everwood, fuck your What I Like About You. Comedy Central and Bravo are where it's at.


Christina N. @ 10:19 PM