Monday, September 6
Thanks to my dad, the entire house smells like shit. He took a major dump in the bathroom and didn't spray aerosol or turn on the fan or anything, and after completing his planting, leaves the door wide open and walks out. It's worse than cocaine, because just one whiff of that you'll burn off all of your nose hairs. God I need to open a window.

Meanwhile, I just put a cake in the oven. Hopefully it'll distinguish my dad's horrid shit cuz it's absolutely killing me. Killing me softly with his stench.

My mom put like 2 large spoonfuls of sugar into the mix, added to already what was in it, thinking the box didn't come with any sugar in it. In the end, careless of the extreme diabetical risk involved, I'm glad because she didn't buy any fucking icing, saying that on this medication I should stay off of sugar.

But I triumphed! And it wasn't even my fault.

There's a bunch of homework on my desk. And I couldn't even give a fuck. I'll leave it there until I recognize I need the grade to be successful in life and actually do it.


Christina N. @ 3:19 PM