Sunday, September 19
Why do I feel good all of a sudden? Probably because after I eat a lot and the bloatedness goes down, I start to gain a lot of energy and not be my usual snail-like despising self. Or maybe it's just that period thing, and my emotions are going haywire. Beats me.

Hey, at least I'm not like Axl confronting Richard Simmons or Dr. Atkins. Oh would that be the day.

My light bulb went out. That's not cool. It's the second one today. Something's wrong with my desklamp. I hate using the long cool white bulb, because I fucking hate white lights. They make your skin look like Leatherface with 50 times as many clogged pores and create the most horrible atmosphere. Thom Filicia from Queer Eye hates bad lighting too. He said so on the show.

Yeah, this is boring. But take a look at this lovely icon Carrie made.




Isn't she HOT? Haha.


Christina N. @ 8:13 PM