Wednesday, September 8
So I had a wonderful shower. The shampoo smelled of heavenly oils and caressing it's delightful ingredients into my mane of hair with my fingers felt oh so good. And the bar of soap, it helped me gloriously masturbate.

I fucking hate bathing.

In french class I sit behind this girl with an exceptionally hairy back. It is quite unpleasant. Seriously. It runs up her neck, coming in contact with her hairline on the back of her head. I'm starting to hate that class more and more. More than I already do. More than I already did.

I've been wondering, who's more badass - Duff or Slash? Personally, I think Duff is. But it's just Christina, that bitch's opinions never count. What do you folks think?

Reply to that or I officially call you a pussy from now on. And you know how low that is.


Christina N. @ 10:10 PM