Friday, September 17
Hahaha, I was reading this "Bad Apples" thing on a Guns n Roses site. It states more reasons why your parents should hate the members of the band.

Duff
-known to get really drunk
-accompanied slash when he cursed on national T.V
-is surprisingly smart
-on GN'R Lies he opened a few songs with "un-appropriat" terms
-did drugs at one time
-and again, is (or was) friends with axl

Izzy
-is the stupidest member/x-member of the band (not nice)
-too quiet for the most dangerous band in the world
-has a real bad singing voice, yet tries to sing
-WAS (thank God it's not is) friends with axl

Yeah, I don't have a life. So I read dumb stuff that probably everyone has read already or already knew was dumb. The site really sucked and bashed various people for sucky reasons. But I kept on reading anyway. This pissed me off too:

Izzy vs. Gilby

Izzy sucks and that's all I have to say. Gilby is more dedicated to his music and doesn't ride stupid motor bikes all day.


Christina N. @ 7:50 PM