Saturday, September 11
I'm starting to hallucinate a lot for some reason. At the mall I thought a large wrinkled piece of paper on the floor was a fluffy white dog. And another time I thought an old lady was a little boy. Sometimes I really confuse myself.

So I got more socks. Plain white socks. Fuck patterned socks. They're fucking ugly. And no one's gonna fucking see them. Because I like to wear long pants. Some dipshit on MTV's RoomRaiders said colorful socks show character. My ass they do. They only show that you want guys to put their hands up your pants or skirt. Well I do want that, but the socks would add 5 cent whoreness and I'm a 6 cent whore.

And I also got red pants. Hell yeah red pants. One of my wishes in life was to get red pants. And I finally got red pants. Red pants that my mom paid for.

Before going home we stopped at Toys R Us so the sibling to get a toy that she wanted. Oh man, they have horses that are soft and you can sit on and rock back and forth on it or even hump them they're so cool. My eternal dream in life is to own a light saber, but they only had the shitty kind that was like 2 feet long and didn't light up at all. Then why the fuck do they call it a light saber? I wish someone came with me, so we could have a fight and I could yell, "I AM YOUR FATHER." and cut their hand off so they'll have to get a golden robotic one.

Oh god, I saw one of the most gorgeous men today. His face and hair looked a hell of a lot like Eddie Furlong. The face also had a little of Jon Bon Jovi mixed in so that's HOT. He was also wearing a Queensryche t-shirt, so if he likes 80s stuff that's awesome. But his friend wore a KISS t-shirt. Not good.

Speaking of which, a lot of asses were wearing KISS t-shirts. What a fucking shame.

This other bitch was wearing this beautiful Jim Morrison shirt, with The Young Lion photo on it. She doesn't deserve it.

I finally stepped into Hot Topic. Hoping they'd have the Zeppelin or Bowie shirt I want. They didn't. But I did find something else that sort of knocked me off.

They were selling my red Ramones shirt. Gwar must have cursed the store. (again) Now as the weeks go by, I'll be going to see more and more pussies wearing it. Making me look like a pussy along with them. I don't get it. I bought it from this little secluded store all the way in Hawaii, how the hell did it get to New Jersey?

Jamie cullum is a boy with a peppery demented face who cannot sing.


Christina N. @ 8:54 PM