Sunday, September 19
Yes, 'tis another layout. I'm not going to explain to you why I made another one, because you could tell that I am a sick, sad, depressing, person. But anyway, haha Robin looks funny I wonder if he's got a boogie in his nose or something, or is applying to his upperlip a fake Hitler mustache. Trent is just looking at his sassy self and I have no idea who the other unattractive guy in the picture is. I'm sorry if the entry boxes don't look very aligned or are the wrong size, but my monitor is set to 1024 x 768. So either change your piece of shit monitors to see it correctly or just assume that I suck at making layouts. Which I do.

I've been having another wave of bad dreams for the past 3 or 4 or so nights. That's really bogus, but they weren't that bad. That bad as in sexual orgy fantasies with Gwar and Chewbacca.

Speaking of Chewbacca, I saw part of When Star Wars Ruled the World on VH1. And oh man, the guy who plays Chewbacca looks scarier in real life without the hairy costume than when wearing the hairy costume as Chewbacca.

Again, I cracked up while watching the "Fall to Pieces" video at 6:08 in the morning. Even if my eyes were barely open, I could still see Scott's failure to act. Why did I wake up that early? Because I had to pee really bad and after I was done with my business in the potty I couldn't get back to sleep. Possibly from fear of urinal tract infection.

I have this horrible craving for ice cream right now, and will excuse myself from typing more pointless shit that the New York Times would call, "more pointless shit from a pointless person". That would make a very, rather intelligible article.


Christina N. @ 4:58 PM