Wednesday, September 1
I've been listening to the Led Zeppelin box set all summer, and between the 4 discs I seriously cannot decide on a favorite one. They are that fucking amazing. Even a picky choosy shitty person such as I can't decide. I used to be obsessed with the first one, but then I started to analyze the others, one thing led to another and then I'm crazy for all of them. And you know what starts tomorrow. We will be separated for 8 hours every weekday. No, saying like I love them like my children will not cut it. Because I hate children. I love them like, I don't really love anything or anyone, so I'll say I love my Zeppelin box set like -

Fuck that, I love it more than anything.

New set of mood icons. The other was cute, but doesn't match with the layout. I finally noticed that. It didn't really match with any of my other layouts either. What a shithead.

It doesn't feel like summer's over. Probably because of the way I've been thinking for the past few months. Or yeasrs. I don't know, I can't tell time very well, mathematically and psychologically. I haven't been giving a shit about anything (well not giving a shit about anything more than I usually don't give a shit about anything) and not, like lots of people say, "Stop and look around, for life goes by fast." Hopefully I will keep this up for the rest of highschool. Things have been rocky at home and some friendships and I'm not surprised if they will be at school.

After all the thinking that I do, I've come to the conclusion that people suck. Yes, you fucking suck. I was reading someone else's journal, and they were talking about how people could turn on your back at the drop of a hat. That is true. Because I'm also one of those shitful people. Yes, I admit that. And it's about time for the rest of you to admit it too. I don't want to sound old and wrinkly and dated, but admitting your problem is the first step to solving it.

Wow, I learned something! But I probably won't fix it.


Christina N. @ 2:31 PM