Monday, September 13
I cried today. It really, really hurt.

Because I was chopping onions.

To put on my pizza.

Ellio's Pizza fucking sucks. I told my mom to never buy it again, and I hope she keeps her word. If I remember her saying she wouldn't buy that brand anymore. She said she bought it cuz it was cheap and didn't buy it for me, but for the 10 year old sibling, who doesn't know the fucking difference between anatomical crotches.

This morning while getting dressed, the "Fall to Pieces" video was on tv. I couldn't stop laughing at how Scott seriously cannot act. For some reason I never did that before, but this time I was cracking up while I was trying to get my shirt on and then I couldn't get it on because snot was about to come out of my nose from laughing. That may sound be pretty disrespectful to what the song is really about, but I'm an asshole.

If I had a prettier face I'd record you an expression of how I think of today's 8 hours in useless public schooling was. But unfortunately I don't. So you can save your laughter and facial malfunction jokes for later.

I need a better person to talk to besides Lauren. She's a decent person but is just so blah. Screw that, I need friends.

Haha that sounded really dorky. But it's true.

Last night I listened to Use Your Illusion I before sleeping because sleeping is not cool for me and Izzy has one hell of a kick ass singing voice. Not to mention looks but I should just shut up about that. Anyway, yeah, that stuff is good. Sometimes I think Guns n Roses would be great anyway if Axl were never in it, but that's really shitheaded to say. I probably think that because I'm crazy for Izzy and that's it. I never got time to really listen to the second one and fully analyze it, except for "Civil War," well you know obviously because Izzy sings a verse in it and I'm a 100% shallow-minded whore.


Christina N. @ 5:38 PM