Tuesday, September 28
I'm eating strawberry ice cream right now. It tastes shitty. So does the cheap sprinkles that my mom bought. Edy's, you have failed me.

I just made an account on heretodaygonetohell.com, my username is dancewmrbrownstone. Originally I wanted dancinwithmrbrownstone, but to them it's as long as the word pussy. My user picture is this.



I don't know why I just told you that. Put that in your book of useless information. Along with everything else written here.

It is excruciatingly difficult to eat the rest of this cup of ice cream. The chunks of real strawberries look like menstrual blood, seriously. Boys, if you're wondering what comes out of women's asses every month, or more than once a month if you're fucked up, just look in your strawberry ice cream. Can't get any closer than that. Haha, makes me think like I'm eating my own period. Or perhaps someone else's, like Carnie Wilson's or something. No wonder this ice cream tastes bad.

It's funny to just sit somewhere all alone and watch all the people that come by say hi to you. There should be more kind souls out there. But noooo, you all have to be like me and walk by like Billy Crystal is dying on my doorstep.

In french I colored the shiny side of a Starburst wrapper pack with green ink. Ink smells very not so quite pleasant. I'm almost done with it.

Maria didn't come to class today. Now I owe her even more.

Sat out in gym class. I can't stand humidity. And the class had to do jumprope. That is the only other thing that'll kill me besides Gwar and literally, freak accidents.

I had to walk home getting my pants wet. The entire street was a stream. I wish I had a little toy boat to play with. Dead serious about that, nothing more fun than toy boats, little streams, and all the oral sex you could want.


Christina N. @ 7:54 PM