Wednesday, September 15
Okay, a little Damien here.


Today I Ate:

curly fries
2 packs of starburst
water
cream puffs
cheddar chex mix

I dragged my sore ass home, sat on the couch, and did the famous Al Bundy Sit on the Couch Like a Lumpy Ass thing. Except no hand down my pants, because my mom was around and the front door was open. Instead there was a nice brand spankin new bag of cheddar Chex Mix on my lap. My hand was in that. Added to that, I was watching Married...With Children and overly simultaneously really enjoying the theme song more than usual.

Today was better. I'm glad. Probably because I will finally have time to bake my beloved cake mix that's been lying in its little box in the cabinet for the past week.

My nickel the element t shirt I was supposed to design for chemistry ended up looking like a Nine Inch Nails t shirt. It was hot. Better than I expected. I used actual paint-the-house paint instead of the special fabric paint shit. Who gives a fuck, it works just fine and adds nice texture. Plus, I'm not gonna be wearing it anyway. And it costs money. Something I never have.

This morning before leaving this Russian refugee camp I call my house, my mom said my Zeppelin shirt that I was wearing looked as crappy as my custom professionally made nickel shirt was. That's not nice.

Some dude, I think Domingo, commented that I looked violent or something I really couldn't hear and "model" or some shit I heard like that. Because of my hair? He mentioned something about it. I couldn't hear because a certain pussy was screaming into my ears.

Karla and Lauren dragged me to the metalshop again at lunch. In actuality I don't want to go, because it's fucking lunchtime, why the fuck would you want to spend it in a classroom? And seriously, by now they should know how important indulging in heart disease causing delectables is to me. They complained that I eat too much. What the hell it was only fries and Starburst. Oh so send me to Richard Simmons so I can wear white short shorts and do the hokey pokey with a giddy little Jewish man.

Plus, the only view outside the window is of a litte shitwad named Troy. Now that's an ugly panoramic view.

About that last post, I am again disappointed in you folks. Maybe I shouldn't write anymore then. You know, it's just so nice to see that so many people love you and care for you on a day that just really sucked. Well, I love you too.


Christina N. @ 5:00 PM