Wednesday, September 29
Who the fuck drives a green Honda?

I was walking home from school, and this car suddenly drives by, honks at me, the 3 or 4 or so guys howl, and throw change at me. God, I'm worth at least 3 nickels, not two.

Learning from that experience, I am either really hot, really slutty, or it's my jacket that is overbearing my ugliness. It cost $128 dollars, beautiful denim wash, and is pretty long. Pretty long. Long coats and jackets. What hookers wear. Oh great.

Luckily I didn't buy boots yet.

Today was absolutely ordinary. Up until my payment. Which was in my last 3 minutes before I stepped into the house.

I have a field trip tomorrow. No one's going to cry that I won't be around, unless they need my sevices.

Watched Fight Club upon coming home. Crazy shit. Edward Norton is the man.

I just don't have the heart to write anything interesting.

Oh well, sucks for you!


Christina N. @ 7:43 PM