Saturday, September 18
I was cleaning the mirrored bathroom cabinet with Windex and a rag, and knocked the tongue scraper into the toilet. Too bad nobody uses that one.

Man, I feel like I'm going through menopause or something. I think that time of the month where it looks like I slit my ass with a sharpened screwdriver is coming soon, and I always feel like crying over the stupidest things. It never happened before though. Like reading my last entry with some dipshit's diss about Izzy. Hahaha my eyes got moist. I also got sad when I watched X-Men this morning on ABC Family. Now I'm laughing at myself at how peculiarly odd and pathetic I can be more than usual and at the same time with moisty eyes because I'm thinking about Izzy hahahahahahahaha even that picture in the gnr community of him got me. Oh boy, and I've always been saying that menopause and mood swings were my worst nightmare and the one thing that I would never ever become, next to a Gwar fan; maybe I would rather be the least smidge likable towards Gwar, than be a crazy middle aged woman with flabs that flap like a 20 year old bulldog's cheeks. Because if I ever do live to the age of menopause I'd probably be an ass smoke up the entire Brazilian countryside or something, then die happy because I overdosed and knocked out while dancing with a tomato plant thinking it's Jim Morrison.

You know what, I even almost cried when I found out that my lunch was vegetable soup and rice. I hate that stuff! Wow, I'm such a pussy. Yes, a pussy. Like Axl. But hopefully not as pussyful as he, because that is just horrible.

Another tear trigger happened because I had been hearing that Izzy Stradlin sometimes joins Velvet Revolver at their shows. I wanna go so bad. And my mom is the devil lady.

But I did cry at last. Because I was making eggrolls with my mom, and I had to stand next to her mixing stuff while she chopped the onions.

I don't think you guys will ever get another pussy entry like this, unless it's about Axl.


Christina N. @ 5:00 PM