Thursday, September 16
I made a cheesesteak today. It tasted hella good.

I also coughed in the refrigerator by accident. I didn't wipe anything off.

I also baked a cake. It tasted fucking good. But you know what was dumb? My mom hates food that is too overly sweet, so even if she did by a carton of frosting, she told me to only spread it on my own individual slices. I was like, "YOU AND YOUR UGLY CAKES!" and she's like, "WHO CARES!" Yeah, pathetic. So, my second professionally made chef's baked good is again bare and full of obnoxious holes.

Fuck, I thought the song "Think About You" was "I Think About You." Well excuse me if the cd doesn't have a case. Or a box. Because it's fucking burned.

I wish photobucket weren't being a piece of Gwar shit as opposed to it's shittyness. Because I was going to start something that you all love. Onlinerock.com works, but it's much slower to organize.


Christina N. @ 5:13 PM