Saturday, September 11
Ok so I'm leaving this shitty livejournal of mine with this old Axl layout I did a few months ago. Until I come up with a cool Izzy one and get the fucking scrollbox Gwar shit figured out. Until then, I will never expand my horizons in web design. It's going to take me forever, let's say as long as it'll take me to love Gwar.

I hate Sundays. I always feel weird and this odd random feeling of guilt goes over me the entire day. Probably because it's kind of like the holy day of the week, when everyone goes to church. That's right, another punishment from the almighty.

We're going to have Thursday and Friday off. With all my free time, I am going to bake a cake. This time my mom did buy the fucking icing and I am planning to sneak into the fridge and eat it with a spoon.

I can't wait to wear my new pants. It's the only thing I'm happy about at this moment. Other than that I'm like a richter scale that's of no use.

This afternoon before leaving the house I checked in my closet. I have only 2 dollars left. The other 8 or so I spent on a fucking magazine. A fucking magazine.

A magazine with Jimmy Page on it!

Wow, I said, "leaving the house." That's something that never happens. I'm so astonished.

Seriously, I am.

I think I'm still grounded. Hopefully the folks forgot.


Christina N. @ 11:51 PM