Friday, September 10
I made a new friend today. Her name is Maria.

We met in history class, and neither of us talks to anyone else in that class because we don't know them. Well at least she doesn't know anyone, so she says. I know them, but you know, I just about loathe 98% of the population of Rockaway Township. My loathing of Gwar is 370%, probably the highest I can count up to without committing suicide.

Those other fucking idiots are so fucking lame. When this dude put childish elementary school GOOD JOB! stickers onto his silver book sock everyone started cracking up. They cracked up and gloried even more when another girl showed off her other so-called "kick ass" stickers to stick on her pad commercial testing substance blue book sock and handed some out. I have no pity for them at all. And no one laughed at my Jesus calligraphy the other day. They were like, "Who wrote JESUS?" "Why would you bring Jesus with you?" "What the hell?"

My mom and I are going shopping tomorrow. PRETZELS!

So Mr. Wittner will be my gym teacher this quarter. I admire his pessimism. But he could be an asshole in certain ways. Kind of like me, but I'm an asshole in all possible ways. I guess that comes with being pessimistic. They go hand in hand. Like bees to a hive. A tree to the ground. A bird in a nest. Izzy's cock in my garage.

Another hole got ripped into my jeans. I lost count of all of them already.

Today was a shitty day. Nothing happened. And it was shitty because nothing happened.

Alright onto good things. If you could call it that. I think I'm starting to gain .005 grams of confidence in myself, with this new philosophy of seriously not giving a fuck about anything outside my little world of aviator sunglasses and nothing else. I don't need to socialize and make peace with the people around me. 3 years from now it won't fucking matter if I'm not Master Popularity Sovereign of Bright Colors.

Maybe someday I will sell out and move to California instead of my long awaited New York City. Maybe I'm just going crazy or something, but at least that's where 80s hair metal originated, and if you buy a music t shirt there won't be at least 5 other people you see wearing it in the next 3 days.

"Bron-Y-Aur Stomp" is such an awesome song.

This entry is so boring, I feel like I'm still numbing my ass and eroding away my tailbone writing an essay on the Cold War. But anyway, I feel like making another layout. No, I don't have a life. Yes, it will look a lot like my other past ones.


Christina N. @ 5:27 PM