Thursday, September 23
Izzy Stradlin / Ex-Guns 'N Roses
Our source reveals he is a VERY good lay! Sometimes those guys who aren't the pretty boy of the bad are better lays than the good lucking guys. The pretty boys sometimes think they don't have to put any effort into anything. Just look at Vince Neil!

Good to know.


I drew an outhouse on my homework. It's so cute.

Why the fuck does it smell like cigarettes?

Been doing a lot of blinking today. From a lot of the fact that I am very tired.


Axl Rose / Guns N Roses
Temper tantrum boy has only an average cock but above average sized balls. We heard he had one of his famous models (Seymour) take a dump in a kitty liter box!!! I don't know about you girls, but my pussy ain't going anywhere near a litter box.

So he really is a pussy.


Christina N. @ 7:50 PM