Saturday, September 4
So, I drank milk, took a piss, brushed my teeth, showered, and here I am. Again. When I went to the mall like two weeks ago to get a pretzel, I saw this incredibly sexy dude who looked almost exactly like Izzy Stradlin. Man did I want to hump him so bad. The hair was perfect. The legs were perfect. The torso was perfect. There should be more guys like him around here. Instead of wiggers with tennis headbands on their head even if they barely have any hair and it's cut short like they're cancer patients with horrible worse than orange tans.

Who the fuck keeps signing on and off? My computer keeps freezing. It's either you stay online or you don't. Easy as knowing that Gwar is yellow and orange colored Billy Crystal shit.

No offense to Billy Crystal though. I mean, he got to screw Meg Ryan.

The folks are planning to get the kitchen completely remodeled. It's going to kick ass. Kick more ass than coughing out a t-bone after you'd been turned purple as an anorexic Barney the Dinosaur while choking on it for 10 minutes.

Shit, I smell like soy sauce.


Christina N. @ 11:42 PM