Sunday, September 12
Why have I been seeing so many chipmunks this year? Of all the 12 years I have been living here, I had only seen a maximum of 4 chipmunks. And this year, in 2004, I see one at like every single house I go to. It must be the year of the chipmunk, not the monkey. Fucking Chinese people can't get their mammals right.

I know I don't go to many houses, but I do go on a lot of car rides. I forgot to where though.

Oh shit the side of my head hurts like someone's pounding it with a meat tenderizing hammer.

VH1 has been showing so much crap. They played VH1 Goes Inside The Surreal Life at least 5 times a day and the same episode at least 7 times a day. I've totally given up on the other music channels, if I keep on checking them anyway I'm going to lose my cornea. And what little sanity I have left.

It's a fucking Sunday. I'd rather be in a coma that's being watched by a guy named Buck than be hungry and looking at pink pieces of homework paper on a Sunday.

I hate when someone IMs me and asks what's up and then I say nothing; vice versa then the conversation ends. There's no point to that when you have nothing to say to me, you're supposed to have something stupid to say then I make fun of you and then we laugh and then I make fun of you some more. IM me with a picture of Gwar and it'll be the end of your pancreas.


Christina N. @ 5:30 PM