Saturday, September 18
Remind me never to watch romantic movies when in a sensitive state. It leads to tears and depression. And so many emotions to make me look like a 13 year old pregnant prostitute. Serendipity. I want John Cusack so bad.

I just got the new Megadeth album off of winamp.com. I never knew they were that fucking great, because you know - me and my financial problems never allowed me to be exposed to the whole wide world of buying whatever the fuck you want. Business and I don't go together. Unless it's monkey business.

Wow, that sounded so dumb.

Well it helped me stop my weepiness. For now. I wonder what tomorrow's going to be like, whether I'm going to cry myself a toilet bowl for the neighbor's dog to lap up or I'll be angry like Axl singing in front of an audience of 100,000 bootlegging photographers. Now that's bad.


Christina N. @ 9:20 PM