Monday, September 27
Photobucket isn't working, piece of shit. It does this just about every weekend, and this week it's listening to Gwar.

I can't believe I am reading magazine articles right now. Ones that are 10 years old.

Lauren might take me to see Conan O'Brien in February. Hopefully I won't do something stupid before then and get myself grounded.

I'm starting to gain weight again. For some reason when I do, my ass doesn't gain weight along with everything else, so I end up having less curves and just look like a giant bean sprout. But when I lose weight, my ass doesn't lose anything while everything else does. So in that case I do have curves. I have been eating nothing but starch and carbs for the past 2 weeks. French fries. Potato chips. Cake. Cheesecake. Cream puffs. Chex Mix. Bagels. While drinking Gatorade and popping orange, strawberry, and lemon Starbursts into my mouth like Jim Morrison took LSD. I fucking hate cherry ones, who the fuck wants to eat chewable constipation medicine that isn't even sweet?

Tomorrow Maria and I are going to have to present our presentation on colonial houses. That's as fun as doing the mashed potato to a Dave Matthews Band CD. Hopefully she won't come to school again on purpose. That would be awesome. Then the class would just watch a movie and I can eat popcorn. If the fucking fucktard classmates of mine would give me any this time. Maybe they really do realize I'm weighing down the earth a bit these days and are taking action.

Action. I want some action.

I made an asian arts and crafts book thing in art class today. It looks like shit with wet used toilet paper covering it. And I can't fucking sew or tie things together. It can just fall apart any minute even if it is sitting still in the storage locker. Except for my shoes and my pants. Other than that, I'm useless in a sweatshop. I'd probably lose my arm on my first day working in one. Or possibly just the day of my interview when the person is showing me around the machines.

I have been considering getting my schedule changed. Geometry is like trying to figure out how people think that Michael Bolton is so sexalicious and if Richard Simmons ever gets cold and why thongs won't be minty.


Christina N. @ 6:43 PM