Wednesday, September 15
It's about time I got a new belt. I've been wearing this black Calvin Klein one for well over 3 years. The poor thing has white scuff marks on the back of it from leaning on walls and chairs and sitting on various nouns. I'd always like to wear a studded belt, but over the years it seems that a lot of assholes who don't have good style are wearing them - 20 horrible asswads per 100 feet. From what I see, barely anyone I know can pull them off at all. I'm willing to try, but that'll just make me look like a pussy like everyone else.

Hollywood Rose is pretty damn good. People have been sending me so many files I either don't have time to squeeze in with all of this...nothing that I do, or that I just don't feel like organizing all these new files and figuring out who the artist is of the unnamed ones. I'd really like to hear Izzy screech out a guitar solo someday. Just, show us some of that talent boy! Another cd on my list of getting in the next 30 years is his solo stuff. Ok, cds. Listening to samples on cdnow.com just doesn't cut it. It's like having sex for 30 seconds then putting your clothes back on and going to work at 7 Eleven, where they sell brown lettuce to the school.

Shaina's sending me A Crow Left of the Murder. Damn good shit. So our dear Incubus isn't selling out.


Christina N. @ 7:39 PM