Friday, September 17
I finally got around to hearing the new Cure cd. Pretty damn good. Ha, I seem to say that a lot. As opposed to my usual bitching.

100 Greatest Videos Ever Made was playing on MTV2 this morning and early afternoon. I only woke up to see the top 20. It was quite enjoyable, a fabulous break from the shit that they usually play. I could've sworn "November Rain" were #3, but noooo, it was "Smells Like Teen Spirit." I'm so fucking sick of that video, that I started to get sick of the song too. Not even Kurt liked the video, right? Some of the videos really did deserve their spot, like "Vogue." Oh man, I love that video, so artistic and shit. But #1, I don't really get why it's there besides its significance for the time it was made, and the fact that it's like 20 minutes long. The rap videos were painstakingly boring to watch, so I skipped along to watching more Full Frontal Fashion and pissing myself off about being jealous of my not being tall and anorexic deadly enough.

Oh yes, new layout. A lot like the Stone Temple Pilots one, but I just loved this picture so much and I'm a fucker when it comes to trying to make scrollboxes. No one would help me, so you'll just have to let your eyes suffer without my plenty of wonderful ideas of layouts with scrollboxes.

Wow, Robert Smith is a very angry man.


Christina N. @ 3:43 PM