Sunday, August 22
Cinderella cannot write music. But they happen to be on the 25 Greatest Power Ballads list on VH1. This whole classic rock weekend is a ripoff. They said classic rock. They show disco. They said stuff from the '60s, '70s', and '80s. They only show '80s pop videos. They played Whitney Houston for god's sake I did not wake up early to see Whitney Houston wearing red pom poms around her ass and watch that rabid puppy on her head eating her brain away. And they always show Behind the Music: Motley Crue so early in the morning, and I always end up being too tired to watch all of it.



"Aw man, why do I have to fuck the Wonder Bread again?"


A2Z: Guns n Roses. Hilarious. It's the only episode that I actually enjoyed. The other ones I just watched out of comlete, pathetic, my usual, boredom. Watched their Behind the Music for like the 6th time, and Velvet Revolver on Uranium for the 8th time or something. Every time I watch it, I see more and more of how Juliya sucks at interviews and asks the same old questions that every single other magazine asks them too. No wonder Scott never wants to deal with the press.

I am deeply saddened that there were no Izzy interviews on Behind the Music.

Matt's hot too, doesn't anyone ever notice anything?

Nickelback fucking sucks. So does Yellowcard. No one rocks out to the violin. It's as bad as Jethro Tull rocking out to the flute. For some reason this reminds me of Chicago and that horrible, horrible song, "You're the Inspiration." Oh man I had that song stuck in my head all night once, I seriously could not sleep. That song is like, jeez, I can't even come up with a diss for it.

I don't find Jenny McCarthy very funny.


Christina N. @ 4:08 PM