Tuesday, August 10
Seriously, is it a guy, or a girl, that's singing in Coheed and Cambria? Seriously, do people really call that music? I call it stuff that came out of my ass this morning.

I can't turn on MTV or Fuse without seeing shit. I'd have to wait at least a half hour just to see one quality video. Even more distressing, they're starting to show less and less of The Darkness. They obviously don't believe in a thing called love. You know what else is ironic? Fuse always had this thing against MTV (for example that commercial parodizing Nick and Jessica or the old man would die or something if there were no music videos), and they end up showing crap like Electile Dysfunction. Politics is something else that could could come out of my ass in the morning.

I've been on a '60s binge for some reason. Probaby because this Jim Morrison biography which a fee of 5 dollars had to be paid from being overdue for 3 months and having to be renewed in order to finish reading is finally getting good. Not that he's an uninteresting person, he's the exact opposite of that. It's that biographies just don't have the depth and juicy stuff that biographers and the press never know, much less write about. Autobiographies, now that's the good stuff.

That's bullshit my mom just yelled at me before leaving for work about how I never clean the shower without using it. She just had to cram another scream at me before leaving, sheesh.

Hyde was wearing a hot Zeppelin shirt last night on That '70s Show. I want that. Not to mention him with it.


Christina N. @ 8:01 PM