Wednesday, August 18
I've started listening to my few downloaded songs of The Yardbirds after a long time of about....months. I never realized they were that really fucking awesome. Ah yes, this '60s binge just won't end.

Plus, I've also at last and finally finished reading Break on Through: The Life and Death of Jim Morrison. Overall, it was very entertaining and I learned a whole shitload about Jim and of course the other Doors as well. The beginning was a total bore, as with pretty much every goddamn book I've read, but it later got very worthy of wasting my time with. What sort of pissed me off was, it being a library book, some asshole ripped some pictures and a page out of the fucking book. No no no no no, I'm the only one who ever does that so they should've just fucked the hell off.

You can't imagine what beautiful pictures of Slash and Jimmy Page I got from doing that in Guitar Player magazines from the school library. That's probably the only thing that goddamn building is useful for, and buying chocolate bars.

Right after I finished reading the last few pages I immediately started on Hart's War. Yes, it was a movie, I haven't watched it yet, Bruce Willis is cool, and this book was probably what inspired the movie. Honolulu Airport had this little book stand, where it was a great steal as for being on sale from $26 to a mere $7.

Wow, this post is boring me.

My mom bought cake mix, and I can't seem to find the jar of icing anywhere in the kitchen. What the fuck is a cake without icing? Did she seriously not buy icing on purpose? Then how the fuck and I supposed to enjoy it? Icing's the fucking point of eating cake. I am very disappointed in her.

Or maybe she knows that I like to eat icing right out of the jar and hid it. I did that in middle school, and everyone was like, "Ewwwwwww, you actually eat it like that?" Fuck you, it tastes good. I'm not conformist and use icing only as use of cake decoration, hiding the spongy little holes on your freshly baked delectable. Then why do you think the container comes in such a perfect size for holding in the palm of your hand and dipping an eating utensil inside?

There's a Family Guy marathon later. That's cool.

I've yet to see Guns n Roses A2Z. I hope it'll be good, from what I've read in people's journals.

Okay that's it, I'm gonna go eat croissants.


Christina N. @ 7:42 PM