Wednesday, August 18
Soon my dad's gonna make me go to bed. Never. I don't want to turn the computer off and turning off Robert Plant's voice and Jimmy's guitar and Jonesy's bass and Bonzo's drums off. NEVER. What's with me these days? I simply just cannot stop listening to them. They're too good. Screw The Beatles. They're not the greatest band of all time. Led Zeppelin is. Sometimes when I'm listening to them on this kick ass new speaker system I just have that incredible crack-induced energy to get out there and, who knows. Smash some windows, throw bricks at cars, shoot stray cats, I just feel crazy. And I'm locked up in this palace I call my house.

I'm beginning to regret that I didn't buy that Jimmy Page shirt. Sheesh.

Squeeze my lemon 'til the juice runs down my leg
Squeeze it so hard, I'll fall right out of bed


Hahaha greatest lyrics ever. Period.


Christina N. @ 9:58 PM