Thursday, August 19
the proceeding crap is from this morning.

I've been going to bed at 3 or 4 in the morning this past week or two. Why? I don't know. God, I want Saturday to come so I could go to the mall and get a pretzel at Auntie Anne's. I'm looking forward to that one moment all week. Yes, I am that pathetic.

But when you eat one for yourself, you wouldn't think so lowly of me.

Plans for the next few weeks: Nothing. And wait for my impending doom in socialization to come. That's right, school. Don't ever make me type those 6 letters again.

It's scary listening to The Doors at night. Jim has a beautiful and yet eerie voice, and when you're alone in the dark at night while everyone else is asleep dreaming of flying hippos and pink clouds and cats on LSD, he really does sound freaky.

That just makes The Doors even better.

No, I am not going to listen to "The End" because it will probably scare the shit out of me.

Just kidding, but if I were watching the end of Apocalypse Now when that song is the soundtrack for that scene with the commies butchering the water buffalo, then that would be odd.

There's seriously nothing to talk about, my life is as exciting as Dave Matthews Band albums. Oh yes it's quite a roller coaster of a ride - taking sudden turns and the action never ends.

I've always admired Robby Krieger, because he's a cool dude.

Oh wait! There is something to talk about. Tom walked by past my house today, and looked over. I haven't hung out with him in months. Who gives a fuck if he's like 3 years younger than me, that kid's cool. He came to the door with Mauricio and Sean in like March or something, but noooooo, my mom said I had to do homework or some bullshit. Yeah right, like I'd ever put homework before friends, ha. But yeah, she made them go away. But first Sean and Mauricio beat each other up on the driveway for about 20 minutes and then they left.

Dammit, there's no one to talk to online right now.

i thought i'd share a few led zeppelin pics with you.


Christina N. @ 6:13 PM