Sunday, August 22
New layout. Oh snap! It's not a sexy musician that makes you want to lick the screen! This is a 100% Authentic Christina Layout. It's made by the highest quality of picture editing, with hours upon hours of hard work, tweaking every single detail so it looks 150% perfecto.

Carrie just sent me Appetite For Destruction over AIM. That's fucking awesome, looks like I'm not going to go broke buying cds anymore. So this weekend I got 3 new albums. I said I'd pay my mom back for the other two, but she hasn't mentioned anything about them at all. Maybe I'll get away with this one. Every time I hear "Mr. Brownstone" I think of brownies. It's a kick ass song, but having the incredible urge to eat a 5 x 5 foot tray full of brownies when you're not allowed to eat brownies is not.


Christina N. @ 8:05 PM