Thursday, August 19
Bored, and is again waiting for That '70s Show. It's a ritual that I must do every night. Or else I go insane. Hence the next day will be of nothing but turmoil. Because I didn't watch That '70s Show the preceding night.

13 days left. That's not even 2 fucking weeks. Fortunately for my livejournal friends, my annoying entries full of drone about nothing but Led Zeppelin and Auntie Anne's pretzels won't be filling up your friends pages any longer. But, I know you will greatly miss my teachings on the horrors of Gwar and Michael Bolton's hair. I was thinking of working on a few more projects before The Deep Snore, like making some tribute websites to who else - my music obsessions. Possibly even one about myself, because I'm that bored. No, that one won't be a tribue to myself.

For some reason on this year's summer vacation ending, I get this weird feeling that some huge thing is coming to an end and I have to finish everything, in wait for a whole new life ahead of me. Starting on a new slate, building my reputation as an asshole. It's sort of a feeling of accomplishment, but on the flipside, I haven't accomplished anything.

Hahaha I used the word "flipside."

I think if I be good for a while, I'll be allowed to see Knife the Glitter again.

Can someone do me a goddamn tiny favor and go to classicrockmagazine.com, click on the link to subscribe, type in the goddamn offer code, and just check and see how much a subscription costs???

I tried a million times, but the fucking code "could not be recognized."

Upon reading the schedule for this weekend's upcoming Classic Rock Weekend on VH1, there's not going to be anything super special. But it's still worth watching. They'll mostly just be playing Behind the Music: AC/DC and A2Z: Guns n Roses most of the time. Both of which I still have to see though. No Zeppelin specials. No Van Halen specials. I'm heartbroken.

At home I've been eating pretty much nothing but carbs. The risk of looking like Ricki Lake is inevitable. I need to have more motion in my life. I'm like Jabba the Hut, except that I am 600 pounds less and don't have a penis. If he really does have one, that is. I mean, he had Princess Leah chained half naked to him as a sex slave, of course he had one, right?

I could really go for some nachos right now.


Christina N. @ 11:34 PM