Thursday, August 12
I've been joining quite a few communities lately. Probably because I have so much fucking time on my hands that I've probably checked for comments at least 50 times today already. And that I've just been in the mood to find more people who have stuff in common with me.

I found myself listening to Led Zeppelin last night well into the wee hours of the morning again before going to sleep. It felt really goddamn good. I still couldn't sleep though, so I spent until 3 or so in the morning still trying to finish this Morrison biography. It's really good, but really long also.

People should give me money, because I own an extremely mediocre cd collection. Once my cd player stops working, I'll have to rely on my cassette player and buy cassettes from then on.

I own a maximum of 15 actual full length albums.

That's very sad.

Ever since I got back from Hawaii I've been living like a bum. I walk at .0000009 mph around this rather average sized house with one level and a basement that I rarely step foot into anymore. I sleep 13 or more hours a day. I go to bed at 3 in the morning. I spend about 5 hours on the computer every day. I despise taking showers, but I do anyway for your and the other people who share this house me's nasal sake. There's this strange smell under my desk and I have no idea what it is. The only time I eagerly get out of my schedule to do anything is to watch That '70s Show.

I bit a moldy piece of bread today. It tasted bad.


Christina N. @ 9:50 PM