Saturday, August 14
We went to Target today, the new one that just opened about a week ago by the mall. It was a huge place, with these funky looking 3 1/2 foot tall red cement balls out side of the building. That didn't sound right. But anyway, they had these awesome jeans there but I knew my mom wouldn't let me get them cuz she thinks I have enough already. Yeah right, you can never have enough jeans. If you listen to enough Zeppelin you just fucking can't have enough low riser flares. (Men, take that as advice for getting some ass.) Everything else looked kind of cheap and being obsessive compulsive, they looked cheap to me because everything was arranged on the racks pretty sloppily. I also hate that brand of clothing called Cherokee. The indian tribe kicks ass but man do they suck at making clothes. My mom was thinking of buying one their shirts. How could she, they're cut so badly. Even when it's still on the rack it looks like it's going to rip into pieces and fall off of the hanger for some kid to come along and wipe his nose on.

Then we went grocery shopping at this chinese supermarket. Damn are those places crappy. The "authentic" little delies they have in there taste, let's say, as scrumptious as MacDonald's yummy "fresh, just picked from the farm 5 weeks ago" salads. When my mom wanted to get this 2 x 3 x 1 box of instant noodles that was on a really high shelf, I had to stretch my arms and get it, but there were these 2 others that were equally heavy and equally sized that were on top of it that I couldn't reach. She told me to pull out the one on the bottom while she'd catch the 2 on top so they won't fall and smash my head into what would look like a very chunky fruit punch flavored slushie. Turns out, she only caught one box and the other went corner-first into my eye.

I started to see Super Mario stars out of that eye and it looked all cool and psychedelic LSD dreamy. But the price I had to pay was uncomfortable pain in the ass heroin needle in the eye pain. I couldn't help but think of Hyde beating up Kelso and for some reason always ends up hurting his right eye. Instead of getting punched in the eye, I got a box full of instant noodles fallen on it. It hurt almost enough to cause a black eye. Oh man, maybe it could be an excuse for my mom to let me wear makeup then.

Luckily, the partially eaten sandwich that I left in our shopping cart was still there. Eating that helped my emotional torment go away.

"Odyssey" is a good song by Orgy. Shaina sent me two of their albums and they are hella good.


Christina N. @ 6:59 PM