Sunday, August 8
I will never change the layout again. Except for a few kinks that need to be fixed, it's totally sexalicious lick-the-screen-a-licious. Shaina, I owe you Ryan Shuck.

I've always preferred Blogger over Livejournal. Simply because it looks cooler, you have more freedom, and well everything about Blogger is better than Livejournal. The reason I go on Livejournal more often is that no one read this and in addition there's no friends thing. Fuck you Livejournal you SUCK. What's even worse is Xanga. Don't even get me started.

What pisses me off is when people have parties without letting me know. Which means they aren't inviting me. I will not state their name, because it would cause an entire horde of shitfucks to hate me. Added to the Dashboard Confessional and Avril Lavigne fans who already want to send a mexican to rape me and have me hanged on the stage of a Gwar concert.

You know who you are, and if you're ever reading this, Christina is not happy with you.

I do not have an alcohol problem.

Bad Haircut show changed to the 20th! I need help with a good plan to get there. Most of mine have worked and then failed after use of a few times. Grounded is the language of the devil.

Being tan is ugly. Uglier than what I already am. Now it's probably going to stay that way for at least 2 more years. Man, sometimes I really wish I were white. White as in white trash.

I'm being forced to return my library book overdue of 3 months to the library tomorrow. Only when just 200 more pages must be read.

Anyone see That '70s Show on Wednesday? I only saw half. I must know what happens. Who gives a fuck if it's old. Just like who gives a fuck about John Kerry and John Edwards because we all know they've fucked behind that podium. Ew, the sounds of sandpaper on sandpaper are just so soothing.


Christina N. @ 9:07 PM