Thursday, August 12
Bored and was listening to Velvet Revolver again, damn they're good. There's been so much Scott Weiland around it's crazy. But good.

What pissed me off was the episode of Uranium and Juliya said they weren't as heavy as the bands that were usually on the show. In other and more sensible words she should've meant that they were better than the bands that were usually on the show. Everyone's laughing behind her back, bands, viewers, and all. Red Forman should put a commie boot up her ass.

Will someone get this girl a life this is her 3rd entry today!

My dad's been perturbing me lately he keeps reminding me to do things when I will and on time also. My mom already tells me these things before she leaves for work, how could I not hear when her voice is like a bullhorn? I could tell he's not happy with me, but I am doing my responsibilities. Or at least I think so.

The house is often dead quiet without my mom around, simply because there's nothing to talk about. He's a great pal when you're a kid, but now he still talks about and talks like those little childish things that I've grown out of already. I'm bored by it. Added to that, he sleeps half the time he's at home.

I never have anyone to talk to, that's probably why I type here so much. Come to think of it, this entry might be more than what I've spoken all day. That is very depressing. This is probably more than I ever say in school too, the kids there could go lick John Kerry's ass and suck it for all I care.

Well, most of them.

I've always wanted the silver aviator sunglasses, but the fucking mall only had the gold ones, and I was impatient so I bought them anyway. Almost a 100 dollars, bitch. I bought them like a year ago and I could never have pulled them off with that old beatle/jet/ramone/whatever haircut I had at that time.

Fuse is getting even worse. I can't watch it anymore it's like my room, getting more and more polluted by the hour.


Christina N. @ 10:56 PM