Sunday, August 22
THE RULES!
1 -- Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2 -- I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3 -- You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
4 -- You'll include this explanation.
5 -- You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.


Interview from Carrie:

1. how far does your abhorrence for gwar go back?
about half a year ago when i was watching uranium classics. that was the only time i ever cringed while watching a video and was even embarassed just watching it, even if there was no one in the room.

2. what was the first CD or record you ever recieved or bought?
dark side of the moon, my dad's friend gave it to me as a christmas present when i was 9. when i first listened to it i thought it was fall-asleep-drool-on-your-pillow-almost-dying boring. so i gave it to my parents to keep. a few years later, i finally got my head out of the corporate machine's gutter from limp bizkit and finally appreciated it and took it back. i've cherished it ever since.

3. what is your guilty pleasure?
guilty pleasure.......i'd have to say that maroon 5 song "this love." oh man i'm so ashamed of myself confessing to that. or having the greatest urge to get a wedding dress. they're too pretty. i'm such a hopeless, and i mean HOPELESS romantic.

4. which trait or quality do you like best about yourself?
that's pretty hard. i'll say my taste in music, i'm pretty proud of the bands i like and the fact that i've discovered such, not falling into the deep money pit that record companies and tv shoves in ladle-fulls down my throat. along with the cough drop already in it.

5. what is the absolute greatest song you've ever heard?
"cherry pie" by warrant. it's so vulgar and perverted i love it! i'd kill to look like bobbi brown, i don't care if i get hosed down by a bunch of horny men, i'll be hot.


Christina N. @ 6:54 PM