Tuesday, August 17
Shaina logged off supposedly thinking that someone unplugged my internet. Turns out my computer fucked up like the stupid fuck it is and I had to restart. No one to talk to. Boo hoo.

School. I've never had such a horrible fear for it. Seriously. I don't want to talk. I don't want to socialize. I don't want to walk. I don't want to write. I don't want to eat their horse shit that they call food. To see friends would be just fine, but I can't see them all the time. Boo hoo.

I want to go to concerts and have a good time. I want fat sucked out of my overly bloated asian face. I want to be 6 feet tall to become a model and get easy money. That's only...6 inches away. Wait, Kate Moss is 5'7". Hey maybe I could just go by growing one more inch.

Could you believe that I was considering making a myspace? Kill me now, Gwar. Kill me now. Just drag me to one of your concerts.

Leah imed me today. She should fuck off.

My room is very bland. There are absolutely no posters. And I have absolutely no money.

I've been thinking about being homeschooled. Students at Morris Hills and Morris Knolls could kiss my ass and enjoy it for fuck's sake. But then again, I don't want a teacher such as my mom. She doesn't have time either. So fuck that idea.

I think this year I'm going to sleep in lunches and every opportunity that they give us as freetime. I could care less about the fuckers around me. Time would go by faster, for me to pursue my future of, well, nothing.

But it'll be more interesting than what's happening now.

Plus, sleeping's good for your skin. That's a positive for my mom. Considering she's obsessed with ridding my god awful skin of acne.

A good career would be a groupie. Hahahaha I was thinking of becoming one, that would be fun, but no money would come out of it. Maybe I'll just put that as a hobby.

The sad part is, there aren't many good bands today. Boo hoo.

Upon almost finishing this Jim Morrison biography, I've decided to get into a lot more reading. I'll even subscribe to magazines, for when I'm especially bored in school. Does anyone know how much it costs to subscribe to Classic Rock Magazine?

On the other side, I will have to get good grades, so I can get the fuck out of here. Oh don't worry kids, I'll smack those tests with my super asian brain.

In fucking hell.

As you can see, I am very negative right now, because late at night like this I tend to reflect on a lot of things more deeply. You start to think a lot when you have as much free time as I do, and when you're locked in the house for as long as I have. Incessant rambling helps sooth the soul. Or at least it should.

My mom said we're going shopping on Saturday. Woo hoo. Not boo hoo.

Rented 21 Grams and Big Fish on Sunday. Watched 21 Grams yesterday. Crazy movie. I loved it. Sean Penn is fucking hot I don't care what you fucking think.

I couldn't stop laughing at this.



Jimmy says: "ADLKFJAISFJDASDJFJGIADFJKDEUH!"


Christina N. @ 2:37 AM